The Haute Hound Canine Couture & Accessories

"A Luxury Pet Boutique Catering to the Style Conscious Pet!"

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Happy Customer Comments

We received an email from a recent visitor to our boutique
that we would like to share with everyone:

Hi Kimberly,
I thank you for sending me the evite. I was recently in your state visiting from Texas, and found your store to be the cutest one of it's kind that I have seen.
I wanted to let you know that I recently got a new email address and would still like to receive email from you regarding your store.
The new email address is.......

I will also be forwarding any emails I get from you to my pet loving friends.
Thank you again and I wish you much success with this special endeavor.
Sincerely,
Dina Carroll



Thank you Dina for the kind words! Having only had our first year anniversary in September, we are so happy to hear that our efforts are appreciated as customer service is our highest priority.
This has been an extremely rewarding and satisfying accomplishment for us
as we can totally understand and relate to this pampered pet business.
We feel the same way about our three Italian Greyhounds!
We welcome constructive customer comments as we are still growing and evolving as a business and any and all suggestions are appreciated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home